Re: Rechartering HTTPbis

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:59:12 +0100
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
On 2012-01-24 04:55, Mark Nottingham wrote:

Please add...

- Revise Parts 1 through 7 for publication as Internet Standard

This should be mainly fixing problems found past publication, plus
adjustments we make to better integrate whatever new we come up with.

Re HTTP/next: it would be good to collect a list of things we think we
should make progress on; not surprisingly, I'd nominate I18N for header
field values.

Best regards, Julian