Re: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-00.txt

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:36:42 -0700
To: Albert Lunde <atlunde@panix.com>
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, ietf-http-wg@w3.org
You folks who want an enriched semantic payload describing the
finer-grained aspects of different modes & causes of policy-driven blockage
need to come up with some detailed proposals, maybe a controlled vocabulary
too.

Also, it’s clear that this is entirely separate issue from the original
proposal, for a single HTTP status code saying “legal restrictions” with a
SHOULD saying “please explain in the response body”.  Neither need depend
on the other.  -T