Re: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-00.txt

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 05:02:38 +0200
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
>be different if the user agent chose a different intermediary
>or tried again later.  Hence, 5xx makes more sense here.

In the interest of possibly improving the status code definitions
and avoiding future debates like this, could you say how 403 For-
bidden fits into this? It's a server-imposed limitation and not an
error by the user or user agent. Link suffices if I missed useful
arguments or admissions on the matter.