Re: add GETAJAX verb/method in http protocol

Christian,

I'm not sure this necessarily makes sense as a separate method; you're
still taking the same action (getting a resource), it's just the
presentation that differs. I tend to use query parameters to indicate
which parts of a resource I want (and an Accept header to indicate I'm
wanting the response as JSON/XML), is that a reason that doesn't suit?

Ross