Re: FYI: CORS Last Call

Having followed the CORS spec (and contributed to it on occasion) over
the past couple years, I don't recall seeing any comments from any of
you, or seeing any particularly strong opposition to it, apart from
the people proposing UMP as an alternative to avoid the ambient
authority issues.

Given that (I believe) every major browser is shipping at least
partial if not full support for the spec already, I believe this ship
has long since sailed, but I at least would be interested in why you
think it's a bad design or how you would do things differently. Is
there some list archive where I should look for your comments, or do
you mind reposting them?

-- Dirk