Re: multiplexing -- don't do it

Le Ven 6 avril 2012 19:30, Roberto Peon a écrit :

> This is important. This problem exists today. The way I've seen it working
> is that the captive portals refuse arbitrary access to any site but the
> author site  through :443 until you've authenticated.

This is the simplest configuration possible. Sometimes some :443 sites are
deliberately whitelisted for business reasons, which makes it real hard for
the user to identify why part of the web it accessible but not all
(and as long as browsers refuse to display anything not served by the :443
site there is no way for the proxy to explain the filtering policy)

--
Nicolas Mailhot