Re: 202 Accepted, Location, and Retry-After

Noted. In this case, I think the very good reason becomes obvious in
that taking this approach would provide a consistent model for
handling 202 Accepted responses without the extreme ambiguity that
currently exists. As it stands now, there is no way that a user-agent
can consistently deal with a 202 response without falling thru to
specific application logic every time. At least in cases where the 202
returns both the Location and Retry-After headers, a consistent
behavior can be expected and implemented.