Re: motivate 6.3 product tokens

From: Dale Anderson <dra@redevised.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 22:49:36 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Perhaps that part is clear enough, after reads number ten or a dozen or so.
I was just came to it puzzling about user-agent headers like this one my
FireFox browser sends.

Gecko/20110628 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Firefox/3.6.18

I suppose it makes sense this basically conforms to searching for the
Mozilla/version, the Gecko/version, the Ubunto/version, the Firefox/version

Just thinking out loud I guess, thanks for all the great work revising these
documents!

Dale