httpbis -15 drafts

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:03:58 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

we just published the -15 drafts of Part 1 through 7, which reflect the
progress we made since the Prague meeting.

Overviews are in the appendices:

Changes are all over the place; for instance, we simplified HTTP version
numbers, added advice on protocol element sizes, tuned some status code
descriptions and resolved a few more issues in Part 6 (caching).

Mark Nottingham, our WG chair, will follow up with a list of tickets
we'd link to close as fixed soonish.

Feedback appreciated, Julian