Re: #295: Applying original fragment to "plain" redirected URI (also #43)

On 2011-05-28 03:07, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Thanks, Eric -- that's very helpful.
>
> Speaking just about #295 for the moment, does anyone have a concern about defining the behaviour as in draft-bos-http-redirect?

My concern is similar to what was brought up in the context of issue 43
-- it's not entirely clear whether HTTPbis has any business in defining
this (that is; is this an aspect of media types or of redirects?).

I don't think we ever came to a conclusion about this in the context of
#43, as, in the end, we didn't define the behavior.

Best regards, Julian