Re: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-snell-http-prefer-03.txt

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:31:00 +0000
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
In message <B27105DD-AFD1-451C-B9D7-ED79888A657B@mnot.net>, Mark Nottingham wri
tes:

>> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-http-prefer-03.txt

Couldt we please try to make it a habit to include some kind of use-case
or justification for these "bolt-on" drafts ?

It's probably my imagination that is flawed, but the only mental connection
I can attach to this draft is RFC748, so somebody please explain:

1. Whats the point.

2. How dows this help.

3. How much will it help.

Poul-Henning