Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-05.txt

From: mike amundsen <mamund@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:06:12 -0500
To: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
Cc: i-d-announce@ietf.org, ietf-http-wg@w3.org
I notice that Appendix A has a column for "Safe", but not
"Idempotent." Also, there is no reference in this table to
cache-ability of each of these methods.

All three of these qualities are mentioned in the spec [1]. I think it
would be valuable to see all these qualities in the I-D Appendix, too.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-12#section-2.1.1

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund