Re: Issue 261: Check for requirements backing test cases, was: Comments on draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp

On 02.11.2010 18:24, Karl Dubost wrote:

> Le 2 nov. 2010 à 13:15, Adam Barth a écrit :
>> 2) Safari has much less market share in Asian than in North America.
>> (Opera has small market share in both markets.)
>
> Only on desktop.
> http://gs.statcounter.com/#mobile_browser-as-monthly-200910-201010

In this particular case, we're *only* interested in desktop browsers, as
mobile browsers do not support content-disposition: attachment anyway
(at least that's the case for iOS Safari, right?)

Best regards, Julian