Re: Date format glitch

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010, Julian Reschke wrote:

> The thing called "rfc1123-date" isn't really the format defined by RFC 1123.
> See:
>
> "However, the preferred format is a fixed-length subset of that defined by
> [RFC1123]:" --

Ah right. I read that sentense but wasn't sure how to interpret that, but no I
see.

> Do we need to expand this sentence?

It would've helped me when I looked for clarifications on this, so if that is
any guidance... But I'll admit I haven't looked into this much deeper so I
don't know what other details in the format that isn't strictly adhering to
RFC822/RFC1123, so I can't really suggest any particular wording at this
point.

--

  / daniel.haxx.se