Re: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-pipeline-00.txt

This has been discussed a few times. Any indication of "I support pipelining" -- especially by intermediaries -- is going to lose its value as soon as somebody gets it wrong. Also, from what I've seen you can't rely on intermediaries to strip headers listed in Connection (unfortunately).

Cheers,