Re: Clarification on use of Content-Location header

fre 2010-07-16 klockan 19:46 +0200 skrev Daniel Stenberg:

> In reality, it tends to mean that nothing but GET works, even if I've heard of
> HTTP proxies that actually support ftp upload using PUT!

Squid supports PUT (and DELETE) to ftp:// since 1998.

But unfortunately it seems all the major browsers have forgot that HTTP
PUT makes sense on ftp:// so it's not used much.. but at least one of
them did have support for this in some earlier versions.

Regards
Henrik