Re: 204 No Content for a resource which is known but has no representation yet?

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:49:21 +0000
To: "Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
CC: ietf-http-wg@w3.org, www-tag@w3.org
Hi Martin,

I'm actually having a full back track on my thought..

If a resource is anything that can be named, then I have it's name / can
describe what it is, so I should stop being lazy and at least give what
tiny bit of information I know (even if just the name).

The above may have been the solution I needed all along (gulp)

Regards,

Nathan