Re: #197: Effect of CC directives on history lists

The intent was that it replace the third and forth paragraphs there ('existing text'), but looking at it, I think there's a pretty strong argument to

1) remove the second paragraph, and
2) remove the note

Thoughts? This isn't a small change, but it does align with current practice, is for purposes of security, and doesn't make any currently conformant implementations non-conformant, AFAICT.