Re: [#211] Query string cacheability

Proposal:

Add to the end of p6 2.3.1.1.  Calculating Heuristic Freshness):

"""
Note that RFC2616 required that caches not calculate heuristic freshness for URLs with query components (i.e., those containing '?'). In practice, this has not been widely implemented. Therefore, servers are encouraged to send explicit directives (e.g., Cache-Control: no-cache) if they wish to preclude caching.
"""