Re: Concurrent non-error response disallowed. ("clarification of 7.2.2. Monitoring Connections for Error Status Messages")

From: Wenbo Zhu <wenboz@google.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 12:34:48 -0700
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Thanks for everyone who has replied to this thread.

Given that valid use cases do exist and the current HTTP spec hasn't
explicitly disallowed concurrent bi-directional communication, I have submit
a draft document as "Implications of Full-Duplex HTTP (
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-01.txt)". The purpose of
this draft is to encourage public adoption of full-duplex HTTP and as well
to help incorporating full-duplex HTTP into other open protocols.

Comments/corrections are very much welcome!

- Wenbo