Re: Concurrent non-error response disallowed. ("clarification of 7.2.2. Monitoring Connections for Error Status Messages")

On 17.05.2010 02:30, Wenbo Zhu wrote:
> A more general question is how well proxies support chunk-encoded
> requests today, since browsers don't generate chunk-encoded requests.
> Would like to hear your experiences on this

My company used to work on a WebDAV client component in SAP Netweaver's
Knowledge Management (for connecting remote WebDAV servers). We
certainly used chunked encoding in requests (serializing WebDAV XML). We
occasionally had issues with that, but as far as I recall that was
because of broken origin servers (subsequently being fixed), not proxies.

Best regards, Julian