update: http progress notification

From: Adrien de Croy <adrien@qbik.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 13:13:53 +1200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi all

We did some testing here using multiple 102 responses (from a perl
script) prior to the final response.

We also made some modifications to chromium to test user experience.  We
plan to make a few more changes (advertisement of support) then we will
have a client available for anyone interested in testing this.  Initial
results are very encouraging.

Tests with unmodified Firefox and IE showed no problem with multiple 102
an issue since the draft proposes the client explicitly advertises support).

Regards

Adrien