W3C web security mailing list (Re: HTTPbis and the Same Origin Policy)

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:56:37 +0100
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, Tyler Close <tyler.close@gmail.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
On 1 Dec 2009, at 04:25, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> This is important, but as mentioned firmly out of the scope of the HTTPbis WG.
>
> There's currently a lot of discussion along these lines both at the IETF and the W3C, and I expect that a new mailing list will be announced shortly to serve as a home for topics like this.

That announcement just went out:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-security/2009Dec/0000.html

You're more than welcome to continue this thread on that list.

Additionally, here is a wiki page that attempt to collect most of the reference links that came up in this thread:
  http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/Same_Origin_Policy