[Reminder] Review of Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Guidelines

Hi,

This is a reminder that the review period for the Last Call working
draft of the Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies ends at
the end of the week. We would be grateful if you could review the
document. Please let us know if you need additional time.

The document is available for review at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-ct-guidelines-20091006/

Thanks,
Francois Daoust,
Staff Contact for the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group.