Re: [OT] Re: #131: Connection limits (proposal)

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now, and would be
willing to both work on a spec and get it into implementations.

I was thinking of using a new Keep-Alive token, e.g.,

   Keep-Alive: max-conns=...

but that's just syntax (mostly).

It's true that doing so is not in the current charter of HTTPbis, but
there's no reason we can't work on a draft.

If you've been following the hybi list, there are some other things
that may be interesting to work on too; e.g., the end-to-end max of
various, more fine-grained timeouts than is currently available with
Keep-Alive: timeout=...

Cheers,