[draft-nottingham-http-link-header-06] extension tokens

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:43:49 +0200
To: "HTTP Working Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Since this is Last Call I thought I should mention that I much prefer the WHATWG wiki approach to extensions over requiring people to use an overly long URI. It both provides people with a short token and provides other people with a clue as to what is happening in the world.

With the current strategy I suppose I'd rather have HTML5 follow its current strategy over draft-nottingham-http-link-header. We can then always change things in the future if it does not work out, but so far it seems to be doing fine.

Anne van Kesteren