Re: p1-message-07 S 7.1.4

OK, I think we had rough consensus before, and it's been echoed here,
that the limit needs to be raised but not completely removed.

However, I think we need to highlight this with the larger IETF to
make sure people understand why we're raising it. I'll put it on the
agenda for next week for discussion in Stockholm.

Cheers,