HTTPbis status

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:14:10 +1100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Apps Discuss <discuss@apps.ietf.org>
HTTPbis will be meeting at IETF74; draft agenda available at:
   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/agenda/httpbis.txt

Note that we've provisionally left some time at the end of the meeting
to discuss HTTP-related drafts that are not currently within the scope
of HTTPbis (time permitting). If you have such a draft and would like
to give a *brief* presentation on it, please contact me.

* HTTP Revision

We've had a quiet period in the last few months, but the editors have
been working in the background; they expect to have the -06 generation
of the HTTPbis drafts published before the meeting; they will
incorporate more editorial changes (including the ABNF conversion) as
well as several issue resolution proposals for consideration by the WG.

* Security Properties

The security properties document is currently expired. Although it is
a chartered deliverable, there doesn't currently seem to be a will in
the WG to complete it, and its editors believe that it is not
currently complete.

The future of this document is one of the things that we'll discuss in
San Francisco.

Cheers,