Re: PATCH draft

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:17:35 +0100
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Lisa Dusseault wrote:
> Julian helped me get another draft of this out that fixes his issues:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dusseault-http-patch-12
>
> I've had so many groups ask for this over the years that I'm embarrassed
> it has taken this long.  Please provide final comments shortly and I'll
> try to get it done.

In the meantime, a new draft has been submitted:

  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dusseault-http-patch-13>

Changes:

<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-dusseault-http-patch-13.txt>

I think this specification is ready for publication, so I propose to
start an informal "Last Call" over here, wait once more for feedback,
and then request publication.

BR, Julian