Re: Status of issue #30 (Implied LWS)

Yes; we looked at disallowing it, but implementations that support
folding do already support whitespace-only lines. We don't want to
make them non-conforming. Also, it made the ABNF really, really ugly.
Really.

We're considering discouraging producing all-whitespace continuation
lines in prose. Thoughts?