Re: [gears-eng] Re: [google-gears-eng] Re: Deploying new expectation-extensions

OK. I agree that doing it in hardware is more expensive (as you have
no choice but to involve a vendor), but doing it in software is
relatively easy; high-performance servers that can act as
intermediaries are getting pretty common, and pretty performant.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com