Review of Content Transformation Guidelines Last Call?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 18:30:29 +0200
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Cc: public-bpwg-comments <public-bpwg-comments@w3.org>

Dear HTTPBis Working Group,

The W3C Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group has been developing a
set of guidelines for Content Transformation proxies (i.e. non
transparent HTTP proxies) to address some of the needs identified in
particular on mobile networks.

These guidelines have just been published as a Last Call Working Draft:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-ct-guidelines-20080801/

The Last Call review period extends until September 16, and we would be
grateful if your group could review the document, in particular its
HTTP-related aspects.

Should that period prove too short for your group to review it, please
let us know so that we determine a possible extension of the review
period as needed.

Thanks,

Dominique Hazael-Massieux, Staff Contact of the Mobile Web Best
Practices Working Group