Re: Review of Content Transformation Guidelines Last Call?

Would anyone like to volunteer to provide feedback on this
specification? We don't really have a formal way to provide reviews as
a WG, but the expertise here is relevant, and mobile is one of the
areas we'd like to see use of HTTP improve.

Cheers,