Re: http implementations (Google Docs)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel@haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 22:35:20 +0200 (CEST)
To: Mark Nottingham <mnotting@gmail.com>
cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> I've shared a document with you called "http implementations":

Nice work!

I'm the primary guy behind curl (or rather libcurl as that's what has the HTTP
client implementation), but I can't edit the mentioned document at all. I can
see it in "View only" mode only. I would otherwise be able to fill in the
blanks for libcurl.

My list of (free file transfer) tools with HTTP implementations:

My list of free HTTP libraries:

  / daniel.haxx.se