http implementations (Google Docs)

From: Mark Nottingham <mnotting@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:34:06 +0000
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
I've shared a document with you called "http implementations":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pAZLaupBqGqXrtsaexTjPYg&inv=ietf-http-wg@w3.org&t=311163818025558931&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open
this document, just click the link above.

This is an experiment to see if we can collect implementation data as
input to HTTPBIS, as Roy suggested a while back. Please take a look and
add implementations, metrics and data where you can.

Please have a look at the README sheet and contact me with any
questions or concerns.