Re: Microsoft's "I mean it" content-type parameter

When HTTP has solved this problem, could you guys head over to the
SMTP groups and let them know? They struggle with the "This-Is-Really-
No-Spam" header for quite some time without making a break through.

//Stefan

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782