Re: PROPOSAL: i24 Requiring Allow in 405 Responses

I think some change is needed, because the text currently places
unclear conformance requirements on servers and clients.

Revised proposal;

In p2 10.1, change
'''This field cannot prevent a client from trying other methods.
However, the indications given by the Allow header field value SHOULD
be followed. The actual set of allowed methods is defined by the
origin server at the time of each request.'''
'''The advertised set of allowed methods may not necessarily include
all (or any) methods that the server would actually allow in a
presented request.'''

(keeping in mind that the start of the Allow's header definition is:
'''The Allow entity-header field lists the set of methods supported by
the resource identified by the Request-URI. The purpose of this field
is strictly to inform the recipient of valid methods associated with
the resource.'''
)