Re: Reclassification of Allow as a response header [i105]

Julian Reschke wrote:
> For instance, PUT with Allow: VERSION-CONTROL would create a
> version-controlled resource.

My colleague just pointed out that it would create a resource than *can*
be put under version-control. So the right thing would be say "Allow:
CHECKIN, CHECKOUT" instead (for simple versioning as defined in RFC 3253).

Anyway: this really sounds like something we can remove, as in the
current form it's both unused and under-specified.

BR, Julian