Re: relation registry

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:38:09 +0200
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

Julian Reschke wrote:
> I consider this a bug in Mark's draft. The base URI should
> IMHO stay the same as in RFC4287.

Okay, then he can adapt this part from the OpenSearch draft,
and I can replace 4287 by his draft as normative reference.

    IANA is asked to create one URL for each registered atom:link relation
    below <eref target="http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/" /> as
    specified in <xref target="RFC4287" /> section All existing
    atom:link relation templates should get the corresponding URLs, e.g.,
    "current" at
    <eref target="http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/current" />.
    For the remaining registered atom:link relations without template the
    corresponding URLs should redirect to the atom:link relation registry,
    e.g., for "alternate" the URL
    <eref target="http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/alternate" />
    can be redirected to the atom:link relation registry. For consistency
    the URL <eref target="http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/" />
    should be used for the atom:link registry.