Re: Deploying new expectation-extensions

I've tested a fairly wide variety of proxies with co-advisor; the only
one that passed the related set of tests was very recent builds of
Squid (2.7DEVEL0). Everything else -- including Squid 2.6STABLE4 --
failed (it would take some digging to figure out exactly where this
happened, unless Henrik knows; regardless, I think it's safe to say
that a very large proportion of Squid's installed base fails as well).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com