Preliminary agenda up

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:29:51 +1100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

See <http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/httpbis.txt>.
Feedback welcome.

I'll be adjusting it over the next few days, especially adding
issues; if there's one that you particularly want to see discussed
face-to-face, or would like to give a short presentation on, please
say so.

Also, I've heard a number of people express interest in the security
properties document; if you'd like to present your viewpoint or
otherwise contribute, please get in touch with me.

Cheers,