Re: status on partitioned drafts

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:55:09 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

On Nov 13, 2007, at 3:15 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> I am tracking progress and comments specific to these drafts
> on the Apache tracking system, so feel free to add issues where
> you see them.

I belatedly discovered that the jira issue tracker has the ability
to track versioned releases, but only at the project level, so I have
moved all of my draft issues to their own project:

   <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPDRAFT>

which can now produce automatic changelog, roadmap, and fix-per-version
reports.

Cheers,

Roy T. Fielding                            <http://roy.gbiv.com/>
Chief Scientist, Day Software              <http://www.day.com/>