status on partitioned drafts

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:15:28 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

I managed to submit a draft 00 for the first seven parts of my
partitioned HTTP/1.1 specification prior to my trip to ApacheCon
this week.  The drafts can be found at

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/?filename=draft-fielding-http>

or

<http://labs.apache.org/webarch/http/draft-fielding-http/>

I am tracking progress and comments specific to these drafts
on the Apache tracking system, so feel free to add issues where
you see them.

<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LABS/component/12311588>

The following WG issues are resolved in drafts 00:

[i1] HTTP Version should be case sensitive
[i2] 'unsafe' characters
[i3] Chunk Size Definition
[i4] Message Length
[i5] Via is a MUST
[i6] Fragments allowed in Location
[i7] Editors Notes
[i8] Media type registrations
[i9] Trailer
[i10] Safe Methods vs Redirection
[i11] URI includes query
[i12] Invalidation after Update or Delete
[i14] Clarification regarding quoting of charset values
[i15] No close on 1xx responses
[i16] Remove 'identity' token references
[i17] Revise description of the POST method
[i18] Cache validators in 206 responses
[i45] RFC977 reference
[i47] inconsistency in date format explanation
[i48] Date reference typo
[i49] Connection header text
[i62] Whitespace in quoted-pair

Cheers,