Re: Next step on web phishingdraft(draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt)

From: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:05:11 -0400
To: debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk
CC: ned.freed@mrochek.com, ietf@ietf.org, discuss@apps.ietf.org, 'Iljitsch van Beijnum' <iljitsch@muada.com>, ietf-http-wg@w3.org, bmanning@ISI.EDU, saag@mit.edu, ietf-http-auth@osafoundation.org

Oh, it's very useful to have consistent terminology. And if a document
needs to use new terms, they should definitely be defined before use.  I
just don't want to encourage people to make up new terms (or more
likely, whole new paradigms with their own lexicons) when existing ones
will do.  I'm reminded of recent work in NEA, but they're not the only ones.