RE: Next step on web phishingdraft(draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt)

 Ned wrote:

> Very good point. Having lots of slightly varying definitions
> of various terms could be hugely harmful.

I agree.  Which is why a Terms and Definitions section is darn useful as is
an overall Term Bank.  However, I will not labour the point as I have long
ago found that trying to sell Terminology standardization to industry is
practically impossible - unless you rename it as Knowledge Management.

Suffice to say, if I you were to write "Humpty Dumpty" and envisage a boiled
egg and I, in interpreting your request, presented you with scrambled egg...
You may be somewhat disappointed at breakfast! ;-)

Best regards

Debbie Garside