Re: NEW ISSUE (?): LINK header

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:37:52 +1000
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

See:
   http://ietfreport.isoc.org/idref/draft-nottingham-http-link-header/

I still regularly get queries about the status of this; there are a
fair number of interested people, so I think it's a good idea.

The blocking issue is 'rel', as discussed earlier; in a nutshell,
HTML and Atom both have the concept of a link relation, but they have
different syntax and possibly different semantics.

I've been thinking of writing up an I-D describing the problem, but
as of yet haven't had time.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com