Re: Comments on draft-dusseault-http-patch-08, was: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-http-patch-08.txt]

We could certainly add "Content-Range header MUST not appear in a
PATCH request".  That could even be overridden by a future spec that
uses the Content-Range header (and other directives, to be sure) to
extend PATCH to replace certain ranges of the resource being updated.

Did you have a recommendation for the Content-Range header?

Lisa