Re: Link Header draft

Mark Nottingham schrieb:
> Do people have any thoughts? Is the -00 draft good enough?

1) I would recommend not to remove or add things based on what HTML5 may
say right now. This is a moving target.

2) Not sure whether there is a problem with "anchor". Maybe it would
benefit from an example, though.

3) "media" sounds like an interesting use case -- if we have more than
one UA implementing this, it may be worth documenting.

Another than that, draft 00 also defines "Profile" and "Link-Template".
Maybe it would make sense to split those into a separate document, to
clearly distinguish between what's-been-there-all-the-time and new stuff?

Best regards, Julian