RE: NEW ISSUE: Use of "Client" in 14.4

From: Paul Leach <paulle@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:13:43 -0800
To: "Travis Snoozy (Volt)" <a-travis@microsoft.com>, <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

I'm not saying that changing it to "user-agent" isn't better. Or that
replacing MUST with SHOULD isn't a good idea. However, what's there
isn't hard to understand. Its intent is clear: if a client can't be
configured to express language preference, then it should not express
any. (That does _not_ mean that proxies should strip Accept-Language.)
We should focus on more important issues.