Re: Timezone information in HTTP

* Stefanos Harhalakis wrote:
>a) What is the proper procedure for working on this draft? Should this be
>submitted by the WG instead of me?

There is currently no HTTP Working Group and I don't think there is any
other working group chartered to work on this problem so you should sub-
mit this as individual submission. http://www.ietf.org/ID.html links to
the relevant resources.

>b) I've added you to the Acknowledgement section. Is this correct or should
>you be listed in the authors?

That the question arises is a very strong indication that listing him as
Author would be inappropriate. Listing Julian as Author would indicate,
essentially, that you and Julian submit the document, rather than just
you alone.

>c) Should I try to send this somewhere else to get more feedback?

At this point this is up to you. If you have specific things you want to
get feedback on, you could tell us and we might be able to suggest lists
for those issues.